[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Into The Abyss not progressing/boss not spawning.

MyaMindfreakMyaMindfreak
Vindictus Rep: 300
edited February 24, 2017 in Bug Reporting
I've attempted to complete Into The Abyss twice, and when I get to the "move to the next area" light in area O on the rope bridge, it doesn't let me progress even though the light is white, and nothing has spawned.

I cannot get to a next area, and can't complete the mission because I have to defeat the boss. For some reason the white light does not do anything, and nothing in the area spawns.

Comments

• NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    That's the mission where you have to fight Markan again isn't it? He's in the underground dungeon of that area, the entrance is a green light in the little building on the edge of that "island". The progression light appearing on the bridge sounds like an error.
  • MyaMindfreakMyaMindfreak
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    Noburo wrote: »
    That's the mission where you have to fight Markan again isn't it? He's in the underground dungeon of that area, the entrance is a green light in the little building on the edge of that "island". The progression light appearing on the bridge sounds like an error.

You are correct, thanks~ found the green next area light. Not sure why there's one on the bridge!