[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Question about Spear Lann Skill

everlast1736everlast1736
Vindictus Rep: 200
edited February 23, 2017 in Europe Chat
I recently came to EU server from NA
My question is do spear lann have gliding fury in EU server? In wiki it says no but when I see youtube videos I see EU spear lanns doing gliding fury and lightning fury
I am currently lvl 42 and I haven't learned the skill so I am assuming its not a skill in the EU but I wanted to make sure
I also haven't unlocked SP:berserker and Belclaire. Are these skills also present in the EU server?

Thank you

Comments

• AeledingAeleding
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    Everything lann has in NA, EU has it as well since lann revamp hit EU.
    It used to not be the case because of the difference between XE and Premiere, but now there is no difference at all between the versions...
  • everlast1736everlast1736
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    well then it is very strange that I am lvl 47 and I don't have many skills unlocked......
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Perhaps You could as in Lann category, because since migration last week we play exactly the same game in EU as in NA or AUS, which means there are no gameplay differences anymore. Wiki is heavily outdated, I suggest avoiding it, so may be YouTube videos that are older than Lann's last rework.