[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Problem with a guild

PurePure
Vindictus Rep: 1,175
edited February 22, 2017 in Bug Reporting
As the Guild Master of my guild does not exist anymore (he did not migrate his account), my guild has no Master now. We have only Administrators.

I cannot find my guild in the guild search. I guess that's for this reason.

I guess I should create a new guild or what should I do?

I believe it is not a problem of my guild only. There are other guilds with no Masters now, but they have Administrators (or at least regular members) who could accept new members etc.

Perhaps you could make the Administrators Masters somehow?

I don't really care much for this guild in particular, because some of its members cannot play now as they are region blocked, but still it is a problem.
AnthonytonyboyOrder5

Comments

• aceloreacelore
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    Before the migration, me and a couple of friends were in a guild but im the only one who applied for the migration. Now people are coming back but i cant invite them to the guild. my brother who was guild master didn't migrate so the guild is now ownerless and doesn't even show up on searches. with so few of us we managed to get the guild to lvl 16 and its the only thing left since they didn't migrate their character. is it possible to reassign the owner without resetting the guild? we would rather not have to create a new one.
  • PurePure
    Vindictus Rep: 1,175
    This is what it looks like with no guild master:

2zhi5c6.jpg
    Anthonytonyboy
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    It has the makings of an epic tale though...

The leader of the Godkillers stayed behind and watched the world end, while many others were lost between dimensions.
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    Submit a ticket about it.