[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Wing Conversion Ticket To Wing Slot

AyPoolAyPool
Vindictus Rep: 1,285
edited February 20, 2017 in Suggestions and Feedback
It would be great if wings (phoenix, devil, angel, etc) didn't take the body slot on the avatar but actually occupy the wing slot on the equipment interface. Perhaps there could be some sort of conversion ticket or similar that will convert the wings to the wing slot. Why a ticket? Well some people already have a completed aesthetic look with the avatar slot so the ticket makes it optional if they do or don't want to make the change.

With so many wings, it seems silly that they don't use the dedicated wing slot.
Tabbedvgfan100

Comments

• vgfan100vgfan100
    Vindictus Rep: 2,085
    What I think should happen is that there should be an event similar to "Defend the Goodies," where you fight the raid bosses that have wings, and every time you defeat these enemies, you get a feather box that is specific to the wing type each boss has. These raids include: Succubus for Succubus wings, Regina for... eh... Regina Wings?, Neimhain? (not sure how that would work. Maybe that could be exclusive since the raid is difficult to beat), the dragons for devil wings (Elchulus wings are exclusive to gachapon since that's how they were introduced), regular Glas for the angel wings, and Ancient Glas for the Phoenix wings. Other raids can also drop these boxes, but the type of box you get is random. The number of feathers you get is also random (1-10), and you only have a certain period of time to get the wings you want. Then, if you gather enough feathers, you can trade in for that particular pair of wings for the back slot, AND you can dye them however you want. Nexon can even make money off this event by placing these boxes as an NX item, but you can only buy one of each type per day to avoid pay2win. This event gives players an incentive to do raids (i.e. play the game), and perhaps an incentive to buy NX - a win-win scenario for Nexon! :)

I absolutely agree with you that the wings we have now should be for the back slot, not the chest slot. Why were the wings given from the migration event an outfitter? That makes no sense at all. It would be nice to see angel and devil wings with some of the chest armor pieces in the game. :/
  • AyPoolAyPool
    Vindictus Rep: 1,285
    That is also a valid idea to make an event around this feature.

I think alternatively for the slot, they can open up an back/wing slot in the avatar equipment interface that allows you to move phoenix wings back and forth between wing and chest. The reason to do this is to allow showing the wings over the armor.