[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

How much speed to feel difference?

QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
Vindictus Rep: 4,960
in Hurk
How much speed does Hurk need to actually feel a difference? I do not know about you, but 58 and 61 attack speed feel about the same to me ;~;

Comments

• SupaFrankySupaFranky
    Vindictus Rep: 520
    My hurk has 74 attack speed with no buffs and I still feel hes pretty slow due to hit drag and all that bad stuff.
  • VernandiVernandi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,165
    3 ats is small difference.
    Imho 1-40 ats you feel every +5 ats, 40-60 - every +10, 60+ every + 20 ats. also good speed up you can feel on 100 ats, but hard to get.
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    "feeling" being subjective, how much difference do you personally feel with the attack speed buff from awakening?
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Not much really :p
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    The 50ish AS from a +14 OJ GS with Righteous/Judgement could be felt, but it honestly still wasn't enough. With the hit drag and the delay when switching directions or coming out of an attack into a blockade Hurk still wasn't where I felt like he should be, which is pretty annoying, but also how it is for most of the chars in the game. Sadly Hurk, Evie, and Delia really feel it when AS is low.

Hurk isn't bad in S2 with about 40 speed, but he isn't getting it done in S3 with much less that 60 unless you're okay with holding back in a way that's more than I feel like he's enjoyable playing.
  • KenshinXKenshinX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,870
    edited March 18, 2017
    You get faster for every 6 attack speed you have.