[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

access from outside of our service Area

Thundr_KnightThundr_Knight
Vindictus Rep: 300
edited October 28, 2016 in Tech Support
here's the issue, i started playing in Florida 3 years ago and played about 90+ hours and when i came back to Puerto Rico it would not let me play. i gave up and about 2 weeks ago i opened the game since it appeared again in my steam tabs and i was so exited to play this game that i love and i got my brother to play and sunk about 100+ hours since 2 weeks ago. but now i'm getting this "You are attempting to access from outside of our service area. " again why? i thought i could finally play i=this is painfully unfair we're american i should be able to play.image

Comments

• Thundr_KnightThundr_Knight
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    Please Help!
  • D0NKRI3GD0NKRI3G
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    wait a sec...u saying that u were able to play while in Puerto Rico?
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    There was a glitch with the IP block some weeks back. I guess they were working on it and during that time a lot of regions became unintentionally unblocked.
    The IP block is fixed now which is why you received that message again, sadly there isn't anything that can be done about that, so I'm closing this thread
This discussion has been closed.