[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Old European Player

MonkeyDFluffyMonkeyDFluffy
Vindictus Rep: 300
in New Recruits
so it has been quit some time since I played long before the migration.

but was looking for some tips and hints to grow and what to grind, and also what does airtight mean?

thank you

Comments

• QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    edited February 19, 2017
    Hello, welcome to the forums! :-)

Lv. 1-80 will give free gear upon completing each chapter/episode. Because you will be receiving free gear 1-80, I'd focus on saving up for Lv. 90 equipment. You can farm w/ a friend or a guild member S3 maps for Godly Cloth, Godly Ores, Heavenly Leather, Paradise Enhancement Stones, and Gathering Orbs/Paradise Orbs via Luminary Trees. You can also do S2 and S3 raids for r7 Enchant Scrolls, S3 raids for orange grade Primary Gear essences, S3 maps for orange grade shards.

Airtight means and usually refers to an item that was pulled from a Gachapon such as Vindicator Boxes or Elite Lucky Boxes that can be listed on the Marketplace, however, once the item has been either put in Shared Storage or has been purchased off the Marketplace, you cannot relist it. An example would be Airtight Outfitters, Runes, VIP, Cadet Badges, etc. As long the item has not been opened from Airtight, you can freely send it to another character on the account.

I hope this helps.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Airtight are cash items that are tradeable through marketplace just once. Upon opening them, you'll get bound counterpart of them. This is previously known as "Packaged" stuff for EU.