[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

DIVERGENT RECRUITS !

Comments

• SoNuclearSoNuclear
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    edited April 11, 2017
    Madcobra wrote: »
    By not welcome other members after you log and going to do your stuff in game you show no respect to others , if u dont show respect dont ask for it as well

Now this is just a load of BS double standart. If there is someone i want to greet/be greeted by then if they do not do it, I will just take initiative and do so instead of throwing a hissy-fit about it. There is no reason to call them unfriendly/unsocial or whatever if instead of trying to talk with them you just go straight to say hi or get kicked.

Edit: " you just go straight to say hi or get kicked. " Was an exageration/simplification before i get called a liar again.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    Topic is over recruit status still open . Everyone who will follow rules are welcome :*
  • omoisamaomoisama
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    SoNuclear wrote: »
    Do not reccomend this guild as i have not seen a worse handling of a minor incident by any guild official in any other MMO.
    Heres the breakdown: A few days ago me and a bit later 2 of my buddies were accepted into the guild DIVERGENT. I myself had said hi to the guild and asked for discord, but since my buddies were accepted later i didnt pass the discord on cause i didnt remember it. Went off for 1-2 days meanwhile buddies still played, but they had failed to intro themselves to the guild or ask for discord. Now uppon our login after said 2 days the admin AlbusDumbledore points out that they have not introduced themselves and immediately threatens a kick. I ask him what he means by intro and he says stuff like "hi" and "thanks for add". Now since already threatened with kick my buddy half sarcastically replies with "Hi, thanks for add!" after which the admin proceeds to kick both of my buddies.
    Now im not saying they didnt violate guild rules at all, but this is just silly, they didnt curse, flame or anything, they just didnt intro, which couldve been easily fixed by anyone starting a convo with them. Can not recomend a guild with admins like this to anyone, hands down the worst handling of a dispute in any guild i have been in throughout the MMO's ive played.

Edit: Forgot to mention that the admin went as far as to insult and judge the upbringing of the people in question with zero interaction with them...

it might be too much to ask for, but would be great to have a screenshot included :D
    Madcobra wrote: »
    Topic is over recruit status still open . Everyone who will follow rules are welcome :*

funny when people in a guild called divergent asking members to follow rules, just saying
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    edited April 12, 2017
    its not movie its guild ^ recruits open only for 90 lvl now . Thank you
  • PauuLPauuL
    Vindictus Rep: 810
    Is not a guild for beggars and boots , what i asked is simple rules idk if i should say rules ..are normal stuff to follow .. its a minicomunity if u don't interact with ppl why even play multiplayer games. Anyways stop with the spam if u are curious join and you can see youself or maybe ask some members from it not ppl who stayed not even few days and their comportament is even bad than a 8yr old kid who have just a good imagination .

Cheeers , have a good day and gl with drops ! ;)
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    bump for recruits <3
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Guild is closed atm . Please dont apply .
  • PauuLPauuL
    Feel free to apply even tho I'm not online that moment
    29z27t.jpg
  • PauuLPauuL
    2a3kwx.jpg
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    edited June 14, 2018
    Bump still recruiting ♥️
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    edited June 14, 2018
    Still recruiting friendly players . Please check guild rulez before apply ♥️
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    edited August 15, 2018
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    edited August 15, 2018
  • PauuLPauuL
    edited September 1, 2018
    tenor.gif recruiting still open ,
  • PauuLPauuL
    edited August 25, 2018
    za bumpppppppp
  • PauuLPauuL
    still recruiting \OwO/
  • CupcakenichanCupcakenichan
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    Hey! I'm interested in joining, quick backstory.

I was a CB player and stopped once the Kai were introduced, when I wanted to return I sadly forgot the log in details (email & password) and lost that account. Created a new one early this year and made a Hurk, life problems made me stop but for the past week I have been very active. Long story short, I'm a low level (65 at the moment of writing this) but I know my way around the game and really enjoy it. I already applied, IGN is my Forum name. Thanks!