[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Wrong programming of fiona

HiekariHiekari
Vindictus Rep: 200
in Bug Reporting
Hello i need a little help at my fiona, i want after a attack of a minion use my counterattack but it dosnt work 80% of time comes rose thorns... i push not a half secont after the hit right click but it comes rose thorns and if i counter with luck comes with my first left click rose thorns again -.- it cant be pls Change the counterattack time no one can so play ore put rose thorns on a other key thanks for the coming help

Comments

• BarricadecoreBarricadecore
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    edited February 18, 2017
    After the migration, i recognized the same problem. I used to play on EU version, now the XE moves have gone and we need to push a button to run continously... ok, i said, i can treat it. But without Counterattack Fiona is worthless. I don't know even if it's a bug or it's just a different version from EU but we want Fiona's Counterattack back. Ty

Before the migration, Guard was able to block all the damages. Now it has gone as well. F. e. Mas Willy Flint's red waves and poison cloud can damage Fione even if Guard is set.
  • mikewarriorrmikewarriorr
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Hi.
    Did you try to manually activate Heavy stander? (Default key is Space + W).
    Normal blocks will not block certain boss attacks!