[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Super Lucky Bonus will inflate the economy

ZuzukZuzuk
Vindictus Rep: 1,690
in General Discussion
MQjiDQr.png

i mean look at that ^
We KNOW the game as lots of bots, this will inflate our economy and will ruin us all x_x!!
You are not supposed to gave the players gold, you are supposed to get some gold sinkers.
For more info watch this:
daws360

Comments

• ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    I think we had 1 person get ~200k last night on west. Odds seem really low and when all is said and done this will never be close to the gold bots make by just running whatever they run over and over again.

And do bots even the ability to break everything? Last I had seen how they worked was the vid of the one farming Colhen in Flames with the goddess spears.
  • JynXiJynXi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,025
    It drops alot of 'gold bars' with this lucky bonus. Which requiers the player to actually pick them all up to get the 'max amount' of the drop.
    I doubt bots run over the whole map and break stuff and pick it all up
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    JynXi wrote: »
    It drops alot of 'gold bars' with this lucky bonus. Which requiers the player to actually pick them all up to get the 'max amount' of the drop.
    I doubt bots run over the whole map and break stuff and pick it all up

It's not impossible for them to find a way, but I do believe calling it inflation is mountains out of molehills. This is basically another incineration jackpot, giving some random lucky player the ability to make one or a few purchases, livening the economy while not increasing overall wealth which is what leads to inflation.
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    Bots get their gold from the mission gold rewards and from selling stones, elixirs, etc, this isnt going to do anything to the economy. If you want to fix inflation, you have to remove the bots like what EU did and also remove the excess amount of gold somehow.
  • SilentineSilentine
    Vindictus Rep: 1,285
    Prehaps I can be of some assistance on this matter.
    This Super Lucky Bonus Thingy, has been in EU for some years now. The chance of getting it is very very very low. In my 6 years in this game I got it only twice.
    Only 2 - 4 people will get it per day maybe even less. Don't worry it will affect and change nothing. The chance to get super lucky bonus is like 5 times lower than a Rare Drop and even save to say allmost none. The info says depends on your luck, well i've been farming often with 120LUCK stat and never got it while this 120 LUCK stat was on.
    So you don't have to worry about it changing the economy or ruining it. You have a higher chance to get 2 abomination essences in 1 run.
  • PurePure
    Vindictus Rep: 1,175
    edited February 18, 2017
    I think it always drops at specific hours, on EU it used to be so at least, I believe. It dropped two times at ~7? a.m. and two times at ~2? p.m., I believe. The hours of notifications seemed to be very regular to me at least. I got it 2x at around 7 a.m. once, but I only got like 200.000. Haha. Maybe that's because I got it in S1, but that's probably for another reason - I didn't manage to "get" all the coins or whatever.