[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

EU after merge THE VVIP IS GONE

MatsujiMatsuji
Vindictus Rep: 600
in Bug Reporting
As the title says, after this merge I have recently lost my VVIP status with 65 days remaining from a 90 days VVIP capsule.
I would appreciate it if you can somehow apply the remaining time back onto my account or offer some kind of compensation if it is deemed not possible.

EU SERVER ,IGN Matsuji

ps. I've heard that other people with VVIP have similar issues like me, whilst everyone else with a regular VIP buff are unaffected.

Comments

• TeryGTeryG
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    edited February 16, 2017
    Same here, it's gone and unable to check my purchases on EU now but it was a 30 days one with still many days left.
    TeryG / EU server.
  • JentemoonJentemoon
    Vindictus Rep: 1,755
    Nexon
    Hey There!

Thank you for reporting this to us! I went ahead and let the team know and they are investigating and working on it! I apologize for this issue and we appreciate your patience while we investigate the cause!
  • KrezzzKrezzz
    Vindictus Rep: 750
    What about long-time players getting locked out of the game because of the migration? Is it getting investigated too? All of us just want to be able to play again since many of us played this for years on the EU servers and are now locked out because of this migration not including some countries :/
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    Krezzz wrote: »
    What about long-time players getting locked out of the game because of the migration? Is it getting investigated too? All of us just want to be able to play again since many of us played this for years on the EU servers and are now locked out because of this migration not including some countries :/

I understand you are frustrated but please keep this thread on topic. There are many other threads on that topic, please post in one of those.
  • CreemyCreemy
    Vindictus Rep: 545
    So. I had a brand new, 30-day VVIP before migration.

Boom. Gone.

Anyone else have this happen to them?
  • CwenniCwenni
    Vindictus Rep: 540
    Same here, lost a week or so. Didn't play much the last couple of days before migration.
  • TeryGTeryG
    edited February 17, 2017
    You are not the only ones, suggest to have a look here:
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/3024/eu-after-merge-the-vvip-is-gone
  • CreemyCreemy
    Vindictus Rep: 545
    edited February 17, 2017
    Yup, I have the same problem. Almost new 30-day VVIP is gone :(
    Creedan/EU Server
    ---
    Edit: My discussion and this one were merged, sorry for duplicate posts.
  • TeryGTeryG
    I wonder if re-installing the client would help?
    No change today...vvip still gone. Really annoying as I have to get used to premiere and could use some mercs/graces. ;)
  • MTSMTS
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    Same happen here
  • TeryGTeryG
    edited February 19, 2017
    Any update on this?
    I'm currently using vip (gift) caps but am i supposed to buy vvip again or just wait till it's fixed? ;)
    Also do I have to file a ticket?