[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Kais Dodges/updates

Arrow95Arrow95
Vindictus Rep: 2,515
in Suggestions and Feedback
Bow Kai: Still as 0.33 invul for his dodge which is very Short alot of attacks he cant invul since they last longer then the dodge it self, should be bumped up to 0.50(my own personal opinion)
Crossgun Ka:His dodge is very slow now he as the invuls but he can just dodge one attack at a time now muiti attacks he cant do (most s3 stuff/somes2)

Some skills they should update: Rapid fire(Bow kai) isnt affected by Attspeed or additonal damage/Spin Smash(Crossgunkai) isnt affected by attspeed
Bow kais Magium+rico combo the Rico shot shoots at the ground on smaller bosses(should be fixed, it would be nice)

I can think alot of Bow kais skills that need to be changed sp cost like for ex. Eagle Eye hasnt been touched at all since kai came out really outdated.
Wont go into the damage part about kai since theres alot of salt when talking about damage and kai, just it would be nice if some of his skills were updated a bit and his dodges 2.

Comments

• Arrow95Arrow95
    Bump
  • CasurinCasurin
    Vindictus Rep: 690
    For the dodge - i would like if they reduced the invul-times of all characters back down a bit.
    0.33 s is long enough, but give every character the ability to dodge twice and a decent but controllable distance.

I have even played a Lann with unskilled dodge - that was 0.03 s of invul-time, but the dodge-Distance was still enough even for S2. I never was good with Lann and i died a lot, but even for me it was possible cause more often then not it is the actual position-change of the dodge that safes you.

Attackspeed for rapidfire: Hell yes, it really is strange why they not make just every attack be attackspeed affected.
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    In my personal opinion a dodge isnt long enough when you dodge into a enemys attack right at the moment it hits you and you still get hit beacuse the anmation of the attack is longer then you're dodge. Yes Bow Kai as Dodge Grapple, but you wont have that 100% of the time and are you going to use it to dodge every attack? plus it as a cd.
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    bump