[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

After a long break

NoIdeaForNicknameNoIdeaForNickname
Vindictus Rep: 100
in New Recruits
Hi everyone. I am back after a long break and I am not in current meta. What is good to play now taking into consideration price equipment, difficulty to master a character? and uhh... i don't know what else. I just want to have enjoyable game and put the least effort i can. Before my break I've been playing fiona, quite loved that character, how is she now? Should I look after other character? Well... got some more questions but I'll ask later.
Thanks for any advices!

Comments

• BudLuverBudLuver
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    You won't get very far if you don't want to put in effort. After quitting multiple times since S1, I can tell you that much. And getting Lvl 90 gear isn't that hard, it's the enchants, so if you like Fiona, stick with Fiona. Honestly, just play the character you have the most fun with so it won't feel like a chore to farm or level.

But if you want some personal recommendations:
    Vella (I prefer twin swords)
    Evie (I prefer scythe)
    Fiona (I prefer long sword)
    Arisha (a bit more technical)
    I don't personally enjoy Kai, but you can make a Kai if you want to have an easy time in most of the content available. I think TS Vella and Evie are both pretty easy to play as well.
  • NoIdeaForNicknameNoIdeaForNickname
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    I can spend hours to farming but i want to see some results in the end and being chosen in end-game raids and despite of that fact my character needs alot of stats that i couldnt reach my fiona (to be strict, to most valuable for parties is att so yeah... it was a problem). That's why most of the time I was forced to play solo cause fiona is not that easy to dress up as i remember. Character can me more difficult to master but I'd like to have fun during game and enjoy end-game raids instead of dreaming of that and keep solo farming lower contest forever. About kai... i tried him before my break, he is the most boring character I've ever played so i won't try him again. I read about Arisha, Delia and Evie, that they are quite good. I'd like to see your character recommendations in strength order. Maybe I will stay with fiona or try a new character but I'd like to be sure that.