[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Forum Stats

jeddyhijeddyhi
Vindictus Rep: 1,880
edited February 14, 2017 in Suggestions and Feedback
I would like to see forum stats listed at bottom of home page. Typical stuff like how many are viewing, how many are registered, etc.
This forum seems dead compared to the old one. Selling something on forum market place is next to impossible. This place is like a ghost town. In game advertising might change things. The forum link on launcher is a dead button.
  1. Would you like to view forum stats to see how many people actually visit?6 votes
    1. Yes, would be interesting
       83% (5 votes)
    2. No, I do not care
       17% (1 vote)

Comments

• DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    Moved this to the correct section, since it seems to be Feedback.

However when I try using the link on the NxL it sends me here. Can you give me a better idea of what link you are referring to.
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    edited February 15, 2017
    All links on launcher fail to work. 'Official Site', Forums', 'Support', 'Terms of Use'......all dead links. I even uninstalled the launcher and downloaded fresh version. Still all dead links. They will not left click or even right click. However the game settings link works fine.
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    I see, right clicking doesn't show anything for me either, so I think that is normal. However left clicking the links all work for me. I suggest making a thread in Bug Reporting, try to give as many details as possible like system specs and what you use as your default browser.