[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Alchemy: Create Golem

NikkithecatNikkithecat
Vindictus Rep: 100
in Bug Reporting
Hello~

I made my Evie character a REALLY long time ago, like, 2012 or something silly. I just started playing and I've always remembered wanting to get the Golem skill. Now, as I remembered it, it was a level 42 skill. However after level 42 I didn't see the quest pop up for Reilly and no matter what I do, I just can't seem to find any prerequisite quests needed for it either.

So in my moment of desperation, I have finally turned too the people. Please, does anyone know how to start Reilly's quest for Alchemy :Create Golem. Has it been removed or the level requirement changed? There is nothing in the Wiki suggesting a change nor did I see anything in the Evie revamp.

Comments

• Controller001Controller001
    Vindictus Rep: 1,920
    i wouldint realy bother with that golem, that skill hasint been updated since... beggining.
    Maybe you already have that quest just marked as invisible ?
    other than that no idea.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited February 14, 2017
    I don't think there is a quest involved anymore. The skill should simply appear on your skill list at level 42. Your trained skills are sorted by alphabetical order now (a hassle really) while your untrained skills a sorted by level.

5iLhFql.jpg