[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

'Undoing' Terminus Sentinel Weapon Fusion

TetsujinTetsujin
Vindictus Rep: 1,660
edited February 12, 2017 in General Discussion
I fused my Orange Terminus Sentinel Bastard Sword to a Level 70 weapon, and now I hate how it looks & want it to somehow go back to how it looked before.

Is there some trick to doing this ?

If I change the weapon essence to another OJ TS essence then would it revert the sword to its original looks ?

What if I intentionally boomed the weapon by using Ferghus' "expertise" ? Would I get back the essence ?

Comments

• PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    edited February 12, 2017
    You can't fuse an item to another item of the same name. I'm guessing they wrote their code in such a way that it would cause the destruction of the entire universe if the game attempted to do so. There's no way that I know of to do it unfortunately.
  • BreadmanBreadman
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    edited February 12, 2017
    The only way afaik is to refuse it back. If you've destroyed via Ferghus, the only way is via a premium weapon fusion rune.

Blowing the weapon up is just a 2/5 chance of getting the weapon primary back. If you've already blown it up, you won't get any mats back.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Actually, yes you may revert the item to the original appearance. You'll need x1 Regular Weapon Fusion Rune and x1 Premium Weapon Fusion Rune; both can be purchased off the Marketplace via Airtight.

First, you'll want to purchase a low lvl bastard sword and a terminus sentinel bastard sword (not the one you have at the moment)
    Next, you'll fuse the low lvl bastard sword with the regular Weapon Fusion Rune to the terminus bastard sword that you got off the marketplace (again, NOT the one that is currently fused to Lvl 70 weapon)
    Then, you'll use the Premium Weapon Fusion Rune and fuse your Terminus to the low lvl weapon that looks like a Terminus Bastard Sword
    Voila! There you have it. :-)
    EnigmaTaroTetsujin
  • TariroTariro
    Vindictus Rep: 1,945
    You gotta fuse a junk Terminus BS to another item like the training bastard sword or something, and then fuse that with your original bastard sword.

This happened to me with Regina gloves. I used a normal fusion rune to fuse a blue junk regina gloves to crimson rage, and then used a premium fusion to fuse that and my original gloves together.
    Tetsujin
  • TetsujinTetsujin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,660
    Thanks.

Really nice to get back my TS back to the way it used to look. :-)
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Ah, my bad. I should have known that the fix would simply require the use of additional Cash Shop items to achieve the desired results.