[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Vella Cross Stance bug

IcygoddessIcygoddess
Vindictus Rep: 1,410
edited March 3, 2017 in Bug Reporting
I've been suffering throughout raids from a bug that's become common to Vella recently (I think from February 1st maintenance), and here is how it goes... :c

I'm a really good player usually (not praising myself), but nowadays, it happens that when a boss is going to attack, I cross stance, but crosscut won't happen, and so I simply take the hit... This bug is really getting annoying to me, especially that it causes me to die even more in Neamhain raids :'( I heard it happens to some other Twin Sword Vellas, so I guess it could be a common bug to some other players. It is getting pretty out of hand to me when I more into raids, so please look out for bug fix! +fight

P.S. Heart of ice quick activation (Left-click during Hailstorm) not working too, and I know it consumes SP, I tried so many times Q.Q

(Update, March 3rd, 2017)

Nowadays, it is getting on my nerves that those "deaf stances", as I call them, are getting more recurring to me. I am dying more often (Mostly Abomination and Neamhain), and I only feel like I'm playing an untrustworthy class that radonmly doesn't act as I intend to. Just to make sure, as I hear people saying Vella is getting worse (buggier), and hoping more people check this thread:
  1. Does this bug happen to any other of you players on Vella?1 vote
    1. Yes
       100% (1 vote)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)