[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Free gold in new update

NotRainNotRain
Vindictus Rep: 750
in General Discussion
Was reading the patch for the EU server merge with NA. So i came across something interesting; "The Super Lucky System is here! Enemies and objects will randomly drop large quantities of gold, at a rate determined by your LUK stat"

After looking at the EU forums, it seems it was never implemented. So i was wondering if anyone had details on how this system would work, but most importantly if i would be able to get nice sums of gold from it.

Furthermore, I have some concerns. If the system is really just about killing monsters from random monster and no restrictions, that would make some bots rich.

Comments

• IphitIphit
    Vindictus Rep: 990
    it was implemented on EU , it drops around 1-2kk which is a good amount in EU economy , when you kill enemies or destroy objects tons of gold fall to the ground and you just have to catch it , hum its most likely to drop from objects and its super rare
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    Giving random players more buying power instead of only those hoarders at endgame seems like it would be a smart move overall and shouldn't inflate prices too much. Economics being what it is though we will just have to wait and see. Also, more RNG = more QQ for the losers.
    BloodAngel
  • BladeXAngelBladeXAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,805
    edited February 9, 2017
    Hope the amount isn't too big. Back in the days, WOW would sell some exclusive stuff with a huge amount of gold to reduce inflation in the server...but nexon actually decides that we need to inflate the mkt more.
  • Controller001Controller001
    Vindictus Rep: 1,920
    The times i got this super lucky bonus since it came out.... is zero, NILL, 0.
    It won break economy at all, usual ammount of gold for player is from 500k to ~4m (+-) 2x~4x per day for diffrent people.
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    IIRC when this feature appear in KR, the amount of gold is like 4-5m, which is huge amount there.
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    4-5m isnt a lot here? fkin over inflated gold buying mofos
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    If it isn't a lot I'll gladly take some of that money ya'll :)
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    It's like Mabinogi's.
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    Hope the amount isn't too big. Back in the days, WOW would sell some exclusive stuff with a huge amount of gold to reduce inflation in the server...but nexon actually decides that we need to inflate the mkt more.

You cant reduce inflation when gold sellers keep increasing it infinitely.
  • CessaCessa
    Vindictus Rep: 1,680
    Question2 wrote: »

You'd have had no armor or weapon to wear because of repair costs if it weren't for gold sellers pouring it into the game.
  • AequipondiumAequipondium
    Vindictus Rep: 1,965
    Cessa wrote: »
    Question2 wrote: »

You'd have had no armor or weapon to wear because of repair costs if it weren't for gold sellers pouring it into the game.

The Australian server seems fine without them.

Also, if we really can earn 500k to a few million that often on the Australian server, it will completely alter the economy. Once again another update that completely neglects the existence of the Australian playerbase.
    Red_Bones
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185

What? Explain how a gold bot has anything to do with me repairing please.
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    DownIoad wrote: »

What? Explain how a gold bot has anything to do with me repairing please.

His logic is that the repair costs exceed the amount of gold that battles give you. This might have been true before repair costs were nerfed, if you had very high enhanced armor.

Thats not true now, but the problem is that without inflation caused by gold sellers, most players cannot afford to do material synthesis as the gold costs are very high in a normal economy. Almost nobody on EU/AUS uses material synthesis for this reason.