[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Sinister Sea Hurk Duo

IphitIphit
Vindictus Rep: 990
edited February 9, 2017 in General Discussion
Hello fellow NA players , since this will be part of this forum soon i'll post it here .
So this was our 1st try , it was a shty run but we were gonna succed anyway so didnt bother to restart, a run from the best hurks EU :cool::cool: (just kidding featch is probably one of the best hurks i'm kinda meh)
hope you guys enjoy it , as i said this wasn't a try hard thing so dont judge to much.
PS: There is no hp scaling on this boss , so our duo had as much HP as a party with 8.
It was completed 08/02/2017

video:

For those that just want the results :
Q3D66h3.jpg
szP5EgR.jpg
Order5Aqua22MochiSweetAtherionSummit1gZaytiatus2edgy4uKenshinXDrachusFeatch

Comments

• EdaymEdaym
    Vindictus Rep: 1,085
    Yeah, Hurk is hard to play snrk
  • Summit1gSummit1g
    Vindictus Rep: 550
    Edaym wrote: »
    Yeah, Hurk is hard to play snrk

You could say that about the majority of the characters.

• AtherionAtherion
    Vindictus Rep: 3,520
    Gotta love that blockade fix.

Also nice run guys, looking forward to a more polished run in the future c:.
  • IphitIphit
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but i would appreciate something more constructive edaym , or ate least your own duo or solo. Even tho you just come here to sht talk as you did on the other post.
    Well sumit1g you could all the chars have their own perks is it's just a question of matering them, but for some people it's to hard and when they can't be good players they try to bash other classes without any fundaments.
    Thank you Atherion!! :D Omg you have no idea how bad it was for me to get used to the short dodge , i was used to use the long one (it's bugged on the new map so i kept getting hit) , but in the end it was pleasant experience i really like this new map.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    Sell carries.
  • Summit1gSummit1g
    Vindictus Rep: 550
    What's your PC specs btw Iphit? 60 FPS while recording is something I have wet dreams about.
  • IphitIphit
    Well i was the one hosting he was the one recording , but our pc's are similar
    I'll just put the important stuff.
    Iphit:
    8 gb ram
    R9 390 Msi GPU
    i5 6600k CPU
    Z170 msi Motherboard
    200Mb Download/ 20Mb Upload
    Featch:
    16 gb ram (don't need that much for the game)
    r9 390 msi GPU (don't need that much for the game)
    I7 6700k (CPU is the most important part for vindictus but this is a bit overkill)
    z170 Motherboard
    Village internet so he can't host

he used play TV to record no idea if that helps but it should be fine , vindictus is poorly coded so its hard to have 60 fps stable
  • ZuzukZuzuk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,690
    well im the only one seeing that damage x150%?
    if XE actually gives that insane bonus, then im actually not surprised oh the duo
  • kls9kls9
    Vindictus Rep: 1,215
    edited February 15, 2017
    Zuzuk wrote: »
    well im the only one seeing that damage x150%?
    if XE actually gives that insane bonus, then im actually not surprised oh the duo
    Yeah, this is a nice duo, props to these guys, but it's probably the last hurk duo we'll see for a while if EU's actually adopting premiere tomorrow. (Solo? What's that?)
  • IphitIphit
    oke i'll try to post another duo without combo
    and thanks xD
    yea solo is out of question 100%