[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Agility on spear lann

ScarrletttScarrlettt
Vindictus Rep: 2,300
in Lann
Recently got back into spear lann and blew up my swords. I see that 40 agi increases spear skills by 1%. I currently have 1894. Now, does this work continuously or does it have to hit every 40 pts to increase by 1%. Or if i hit 20 agi, will i get .5%? Is it worth to try to get to 1920 or is 1894 fine? Thanks.

Comments

• TradespotTradespot
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    That's all i could find real quick,but im not sure if it's accurate or not.Also it's 3 years old data:

[Multiplier] * (1 + [Smash Mastery Boost] + [Skill Boost] + ([AGI] * 0.01 / 40) - 0.05) for fury series, and
    [Multiplier] * (1 + [Smash Mastery Boost]% + [Skill Boost] + ([AGI] * 0.01 / 40) - 0.2) for Moonsplitter and Grand Hurricane

The data i found did state that the cap effect was 2000 agility.

Also there was somthing about the agility bonus being breifly removed in Korea...i don't know if it's true and if it did,was it reinstated,i have no clue.
  • AequipondiumAequipondium
    Vindictus Rep: 1,965
    Tradespot
    Tradespot said:

Also there was somthing about the agility bonus being breifly removed in Korea...i don't know if it's true and if it did,was it reinstated,i have no clue.
    We need someone to verify this along with sauce.

Shippu come back pls
  • LeXicOLeXicO
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    It is capped at 2k agi. They removed the agi bonus a long time ago and brought it back, so it is still in affect to this day.