[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Have Thunder Ring/Emerald Belt Drop Rates Changed?

boddoleboddole
Vindictus Rep: 1,410
in General Discussion
Just asking after recently noticing that at least on US West, the price of Emerald belts seem to have fallen from 8-16 -> 4-6, while Thunder rings have dropped about 1/3 of their traditional value. There also seem to be a higher quantity of both in general (but especially Emerald belts). Just curious on your thoughts.

Comments

• NoburoNoburo
    Vindictus Rep: 2,940
    Prices dropped similarly on east, I think it's because people aren't buying them to yolo Subdued es on now that Abomination belts are a thing.
  • RolandRoland
    Vindictus Rep: 1,715
    There has also been a sudden influx of these 3* accessories from the redeemer boxes.
  • ZuzukZuzuk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,690
    Duuh, Neamhain drops lv 70-80 accesories like candy lol
  • SculpSculp
    Vindictus Rep: 8,725
    Good! i might be able to reach 19k now so i can join low tier raids
    MochiSweetBloodAngel
  • boddoleboddole
    Vindictus Rep: 1,410
    edited February 7, 2017
    Roland wrote: »
    There has also been a sudden influx of these 3* accessories from the redeemer boxes.

Interesting (yeah, I'm not even close to starting that yet), how many of those would you say you average per clear? Also, any idea on how many groups are clearing Neam on a weekly basis?
  • OkatsuOkatsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,665
    Everyone gets one redeemer chest per clear but the drop rate on those accessories are relatively high. A lot of people are getting clears at this point and the people who are clearing can potentially do it 4x a week.
  • GhengisJohnGhengisJohn
    Vindictus Rep: 3,540
    edited February 7, 2017
    I recently got a 2 star peridot from misty summit. Well great fricking timing after all the fruitless farming I did in the past because the thing has suddenly become a white elephant. Not only does nobody want to pay for the thing but I've wasted 8 m gold on trying to post it in the mp.
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    edited February 8, 2017
    Okatsu wrote: »
    Everyone gets one redeemer chest per clear but the drop rate on those accessories are relatively high. A lot of people are getting clears at this point and the people who are clearing can potentially do it 4x a week.

1 ODM from 10 boxes, 8 are gold pouches, other is passport
    doesn't seem that high to me.
  • OkatsuOkatsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,665
    MochiSweet wrote: »
    Okatsu wrote: »

1 ODM from 10 boxes, 8 are gold pouches, other is passport
    doesn't seem that high to me.

Did a run, 2/8 boxes got 3* thunder rings.
    Relatively.

• HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    Most boxes from neam give coins, accessories is not that common. And even when it does give accessories, it can be garbage like black pearl earrings :p

- People only need so many rings. With the lack of new players, older ones will eventually have the rings and not need more.
    - Lvl 70/80 rings are very poor in cost effectiveness without enchants. With how inaccessible these enchants are without scroll events... not that much reason to get them right now.
    - With new rings on the horizon, not surprising the prices will drop. Belt prices dropped hard when abom belt became reasonably attainable.
    - Nexon did pretty well at combating gold bots in the past months; inflation on NA servers decreased significantly. Prices nowdays are only a few times higher than EU/KR for most things; opposed to 10x+ higher in the past.

Those factors contribute to a steady drop in value for older belt/rings.
  • TheDayInLoveTheDayInLove
    Vindictus Rep: 3,975
    I don't think the price drop is because of Nexon banning bot, but because of the seal shop, coin scroll event and s3 dropping scroll. Everything is easily accessible (minus accessory scrolls) so they are all dropping. Meanwhile The Dead's price is still high, and Subdued skyrocketting due to new belts. When lvl 95 hit with new lvl 90 rings, The Dead price going to hit the sky too XD