[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Enhancement Elixer

BluntForceBluntForce
Vindictus Rep: 1,065
edited October 27, 2016 in General Discussion
where to farm Enhancement Elixer?

Comments

• KiwaKiwa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,280
    edited October 27, 2016

They drop from Hero Mode Bosses.
    I would suggest running Succubus on Hero, for Elixirs and a chance at getting Enthusiastic!
  • SaintGuinnessSaintGuinness
    Vindictus Rep: 1,730
    That sounds like more work than necessary for the actual item needed. It's a lot quicker and easier to just run any S1 Colhen boat.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Red archer is your best bet if you want to farm both element stone catalysts and elixirs. Also the event has a chance to drop spirits as well.

Not all bosses drop them on hero, as the 5 spider brothers on hero doesn't drop them at all.

• NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    edited October 28, 2016
    Ikarsu
    Ikarsu said:

Not all bosses drop them on hero, as the 5 spider brothers on hero doesn't drop them at all.

Not 100% sure that's true. I was running hero Laghodessa for the cheiftain boxes and I sometimes got elixirs from the spider brother bosses in the first room (as well as the giant spider and lagho, of course). Unless that version drops them and the regular run doesn't, I dunno.

I do know that with this elixir price hike I made what a weapon feather used to be worth in getting my chieftain title, so good stuff.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    edited October 29, 2016
    Necrochild

Not 100% sure that's true. I was running hero Laghodessa for the cheiftain boxes and I sometimes got elixirs from the spider brother bosses in the first room (as well as the giant spider and lagho, of course). Unless that version drops them and the regular run doesn't, I dunno.

I do know that with this elixir price hike I made what a weapon feather used to be worth in getting my chieftain title, so good stuff.
    Reason why elixirs are high in price is due to players doing the massive enhancement method from 10-15.

Each weapon from 10 to 15 needs 15 elixirs assuming you succeed all the way through.

so 10 weapons would need 150 elixirs or 1.5 stacks worth.

Secondly, there are barely any players farming (supply) and there are a lot of players that want the elixirs for attempting beyond +5 and cannot farm them for various reasons (demand).

These reasons include the following:

Time
    Laziness
    Repair costs
    Being mistaken for a bot when you are farming with no armor + accs (which is in fact the most efficient way to farm S1 hero)
    Not knowing where the items drop (as in the case for new players)

Following the supply vs demand formula if a person wants 150 elixirs, but there is only one farmer, it would take that farmer almost 3 or 4 days to meet with the demand of that person.

Red archer drops up 0-4 elixirs per run at 0-1 per boss.

The results can also vary due to the way RNG works for loot and can cause the farmer to farm for almost a week to gather the same amount of materials, and in some cases a month to get that amount if you are extremely unlucky.

I just never get lucky in hero spider brothers cause all I get are thick webs and stones, which are completely useless for the market.