[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Berbhe underground dungeon bug (cannot enter)

Question2Question2
Vindictus Rep: 3,235
in Bug Reporting
http://imgur.com/a/9jsn4

We reached an underground dungeon and entered it, but only one player (SuguhaK in the screenshot) was transported into the dungeon (the one with the lever in a prison like area). I was stuck outside the dungeon and could not enter the dungeon. When SuguhaK cleared the dungeon and tried to exit, he was not able to because the door would not open, and we could not proceed to the final boss. We had no choice but to exit and try again.

This is a very rare bug, and we did not do anything special to trigger it. We just entered the dungeon like normal but for some reason only one player was transported into the dungeon.

Comments

• AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    BuJcNzc.png
    If the host relogs while in a dungeon he wont be able to get the drops when he rejoins as an assist.
  • AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    LOc0hcg.png
    My bad, that was before I realised a rejoin feature was implemented. But that will change the host to someone else so it may not be desirable (if nobody else can host)