[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Defense or Attack Speed for DPS?

EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
Vindictus Rep: 3,815
edited October 27, 2016 in Kai
Given that your character is Attack/Critical/Balance capped, which stat would you go for next?
They are both great stat for optimizing damage output for sure. Less time spend doing attack animation or less time dodging boss attacks and simply facetank.

I realized lot of times, i had to cancel myself out of bolt storm animation early just to dodge boss's attacks.
I know EU players would go for attack speed, but I would like to hear people's opinions.

I am asking for both Bow and Crossgun,but this question pretty much applies to every classes, just to a different degree.
  1. Defense or Attack Speed for DPS?21 votes
    1. Defense
       14% (3 votes)
    2. Attack Speed
       57% (12 votes)
    3. Let Ferghus Decide ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
       29% (6 votes)

Comments

• natraznatraz
    Vindictus Rep: 590
    atk speed does not count on kai why we have it is still a mystery its a wasted stat.
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    natraz
    natraz said:

atk speed does not count on kai why we have it is still a mystery its a wasted stat.
    You might want to try out lv12 xgun kai and try zero attack speed kai. It's ALOT different now.
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    Attspeed all the way I have 91 base attpspeed on Bow kai and 90 on Crossgun belive me it helps ... Alot

Mag shots you don't even have to charge them, they are instant same for the bolt revolver going From Stage 1 to Stage 3 not even one second for me
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    If you know how to dodge attacks, stacking defense is essentially completely useless.