[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Happy Valentine's Day!

[Deleted User][Deleted User]
Vindictus Rep: 6,750
in News Archive
Valentine's Day is two weeks away, and it's time to scramble for gifts! Find your true love with the Valentine Hearts Event, pick up the Valentine's Day Love Package to clutch a rose between your teeth and get you and your sweetheart matching Devotion Rings before the big day comes!

Valentine's Day Love Package

The Valentine's Day Love Package contains two simple items: A lovely, red Fragrant Rose for your mercenary to hold between their teeth as a Head gear item, as well as an Armor Fusion Rune to make your favorite helmet hold the appearance of your new flower.

valentines-day-love-package.jpg

More info here: http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/20499/happy-valentine-s-day

Comments

• ArixArix
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    Will the tuxedo outfitter come back?
    Hoshinaki
  • WyldstormWyldstorm
    Vindictus Rep: 1,230
    EVENT: Half a Heart

I have more than one character now that hasnt received the heart halves after you first speak with the Strange Traveler. Ive looked all over & under their inventory but to no avail. Has anyone else had this problem & is there a way to rectify it?.......Ty
  • DealerDealer
    Vindictus Rep: 2,815
    Wyldstorm wrote: »
    EVENT: Half a Heart

I have more than one character now that hasnt received the heart halves after you first speak with the Strange Traveler. Ive looked all over & under their inventory but to no avail. Has anyone else had this problem & is there a way to rectify it?.......Ty

You can only do the event once per server on an account.
  • WyldstormWyldstorm
    Vindictus Rep: 1,230
    edited February 6, 2017
    Right, but i was reffering to other accounts i have. Sorry, i should have mentioned that above, ty for saying so. :)