[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

What do people use nowadays?

FunnyGuy112FunnyGuy112
Vindictus Rep: 880
edited February 1, 2017 in Lann
People used to go plate back in the days for Lann, is it the same today? Or are there cloth/light armor combinations that can give you more damage? I noticed Lann got revamped too, so many ways to evade and attack now, so I was wondering if people still used defensive sets or more into offense nowadays.

Comments

• BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    I think it's more offensive, most everyone uses a light set now which is terminus sentinel for level 90 armor. Mainly because of the enchant scrolls you can use for it like Enthusiastic and Deadly.
  • ilkeysilkeys
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    I always go with the heavy sets. Full braha right now. If level 95 has a heavy set I will upgrade to that.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited March 16, 2017
    Mix of both. (Reginal gloves/boots, chest or weapon) rest term.

Then if you have the gold you can make 3 more regina and swap between 3 enthu and a def build. That said there really is only 1 boss that helps with a def build right now, and you might just want to wait till lv 95 to make a def build.