[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

ALWAYS use Quick battle feature.

Dinko4TheWinDinko4TheWin
Vindictus Rep: 1,400
in General Discussion
Basically if you were to create a battle the old fashion way it will not appear in Quick battle window, so other's that are using the feature won't see your boat. It's best to use the feature, so people can see it on the board, and in the Quick battle mode.

Comments

• ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited January 19, 2017
    but invites, starting/staying with parties don't work with quick battles +sad

Plus you can't join quick battle parties from the board.
  • 2edgy4u2edgy4u
    Vindictus Rep: 2,915
    ikevi wrote: »

you can
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    As 2edgy4u said, Quick Battle parties will appear on the board with a blue label and a modified boat title.
    Sylarius
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    edited January 19, 2017
    2edgy4u wrote: »
    ikevi wrote: »

you can

I might be mistaken, or maybe it was a glitch, but at least yesterday everyone in my guild that was attempting to join my quick battle just couldn't join. (It timed out.) but they were able to join just fine using the quick battle link.

Also just verified you can't even retry battle after the first raid was successful. (Assuming you have a VIP.)

The extra core + battle end rewards is nice, and not having to go to the other towns is convenient. But most everything else is a downgrade in my opinion.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    I had a glitch where I was unable to join any boats from quick battle, but what I did to fix it was rather strange. I reset the UI and somehow it was working for me.
  • PlaksterPlakster
    Vindictus Rep: 1,705
    edited January 20, 2017
    main reason to do quick battle !1e6a6a557088839ad1cefdebb500ff40.png
  • Dinko4TheWinDinko4TheWin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,400
    There are some bugs with the Quick battle feature, and I hope they are fixed quickly. This feature can make the game alive again.
  • NecrochildNecrochild
    Vindictus Rep: 3,325
    Nah cause **** pugs.
  • DownIoadDownIoad
    Vindictus Rep: 2,185
    After using the QB for a few days I can safely say that boats fill much faster using this feature.
  • Dingy63Dingy63
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    They need to make it so that quick battle doesn't kick everyone out afterwards, why can't we make a raid train from quick battle.