[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Hurk Buff this patch?

X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
Vindictus Rep: 1,795
edited January 19, 2017 in Hurk
Looks like revenge just got extended to a full 30 seconds - this means enough time to maybe get in a Full Moon attack for more HP recovery. Also glitchy blockade is supposedly fixed... I'll try some ein lacher gold and see if this is true or not, but it's encouraging :)

EDIT: I can confirm left side works now, and indeed 30 sec on revenge

Comments

• AtherionAtherion
    Vindictus Rep: 3,520
    Godly patch, makes joining public parties a lot less of a hassle for me with this fix as I'm an eastie playing on west. 3 bar blockade no issue what so ever minus some small delay due to latency which isn't an issue at all.
    Bladehawk
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    Yeah Hurk is still middlish of the pack currently in DPS, but with a few minor stealth buffs he should be about right.
    1) Increase Awakening gain further on Vortex(to make usable in niche situations) and normals(to allow for more less optimal only use of execution),
    2)reduce greatly hit drag on Baseball bat and Massacre (to make these smashes usable - they still are not)
    And yeah that should just about do it imo.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    The buff is amazing. Glad we have it now :-D