[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Today's Daily Reward

ShadowMadaraShadowMadara
Vindictus Rep: 2,260
in General Discussion
Why didn't it work on my 3* Dagger?

Comments

• X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    the coupon is not +1, it's random
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    Because it's Lubbers.

They do not have any guarantee to raising the quality of items. Only a chance.
  • ShadowMadaraShadowMadara
    Vindictus Rep: 2,260
    Ooo could it also decrease the star?
    MK2Xiao said:

Ooo could it also decrease the star?
    No. It does not have the capabilities of lowering the quality. It can only increase it or stay the same.
  • 7thRonin7thRonin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,030
    The Attendance Reward was a "Sketchy Lubber's Quality Coupon" as opposed to the "Lubber's Quality Coupon" that was given out in the last? event. There's so many events nowadays I can't keep track of them all. The "Sketchy" coupon only has a chance to change the quality level by +1 star while the one given out in the previous event was a guaranteed success to +1 quality. (Incredible imo and the first of it's kind that I've seen in 4 years hard to believe ppl were selling them for only 20m.) Anyways, the Sketchy coupon chances of success decrease depending on the items current star quality. Meaning, the Sketchy coupon is more likely to work on a 2star item making it 3star rather than a 3star item making it 4star. And as gumball said, no it can not decrease any items quality.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    and what's hilarious is that I tried to use two of those on my gloves and BOTH failed. Talk about a useless coupon eh? Either that or my RNG is so S***ty that the game just doesn't want me to get stronger by 40 attack. >_>
    Ikarsu
    Ikarsu said:

and what's hilarious is that I tried to use two of those on my gloves and BOTH failed. Talk about a useless coupon eh? Either that or my RNG is so S***ty that the game just doesn't want me to get stronger by 40 attack. >_>
    This is why Quality Boosters Coupons > Lubbers anyday.
  • ZuzukZuzuk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,690
    edited January 13, 2017
    Ikarsu
    Ikarsu said:

plsss, it took me 6 to make my lv85 earring 3*
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited January 13, 2017
    I'll throw in that if the coupon miraculously jumps you up to 5*, it will bind the item to you, and you'll have to use unbinds if you want to trade it.