[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Winter 2017 Memorial Wall

Comments

• IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    11 - 12 oj prime 90 x gun 2 star (restored at the cost of 21,000 ap. succeeded and then Boomed at 12-13 -.-'' Ferghus strikes once again. Yeah, maybe i'll save up and buy a pre-made one. if it ever exists. :/
  • RakushuRakushu
    Vindictus Rep: 2,125
    gave it another shot today with a +8 coupon...applied to lugh scythe
    scythe died at attempting +12....restored and died attempting +15...GG
    so close yet so far...
  • SylphideSylphide
    Vindictus Rep: 1,125
    +8 Arma Staff > +14 (died trying for 15)
    +10 Regina Staff >+12 (died trying for 13 2x

Kinda regretting not saving it for future weapons since the box doesn't expire. But by the time we get lvl 95 items we'll probably have another +10 coupon event.
  • TheNewKaiTheNewKai
    Vindictus Rep: 1,405
    Won't be getting any of the cool stuff because i'm not able to login everyday. RIP
  • BladehawkBladehawk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,145
    I started the Attendance Event late, so the coupon will be the second to last reward I get. I'm cautiously optimistic, seeing how many of you managed to get to at least +12 before booming/perma-booming. I just want a +12 for now, lol.
  • BLUESTEELBLUESTEEL
    Vindictus Rep: 600
    +12 3* Abomination Battle Pillar R.I.P. Going to Rez it today. lets see where it goes. BUT omg, if I could list just a few of the 11-13's Battle pillars of all types to get to 15. My page would be as long as that Prototype guy trying to make everyone feel like crap for playing a game instead of hitting the gym. lol
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    +8 Equilibrium Spellsword -> Boomed going +11 -> Restore it and permanently destroyed going for +14