[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

No Potion Ein Lacher Lord Glas?

QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
Vindictus Rep: 4,960
edited January 6, 2017 in Hurk
As the title suggests, how to no potion Ein Lacher Lord Glas? Having difficulty completing this. I am at 26/27 Masochist. Any safe alternative of completing this achievement? Help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• KourinKourin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,375
    Glas is a tricky one, but it's helpful to know that he can chain his attacks together. For example, he can immediately start his 4 hit combo after doing his stomping attack or can immediately fly off after a 2 hit lunging attack. Best advice I can give is to just learn his attacks and not attack until you're certain he's stopped. Be aware that he has a swiping attack that can happen when he's not facing you.

For Hurk, you also need to perfect blockade two of his attacks. The first is when he's flying and about to come down on you. Blockade the moment you see his blades start to descend or when you're about to get hit. If you're not used to it, then you can always use Judgement or Ultimatum if Judgement is on cooldown. This attack can quite easily kill you in an instant if you're not careful.

The second is one of his red attacks. The first part he throws a red wave in one direction, and then a blue ring on the ground. You need to perfect blockade this ring or again just use invuln. When he's landing after throwing the blue ring, his feet can hit you if you're too close even though him landing isn't really an attack. Be aware of this if going for gold.

Time your dodges well and don't just spam Charge into Blockade for every attack, because those multi hit combos can mess you up.
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    Thanks, I'll try that out. :-)