[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Global IP Release/ Liberacion de IP global

DullahanDullahan
in General Discussion
Saludos Heroes, ya que es la unica manera de hacer valer mi voz y voto quiero que los que piensan igual que yo se una a mi causa. Soy un jugador veterano del Vindictus desde el 2009, atesoro y aprecio los años que e invertido, pero resulta de que mi cuenta esta bloqueada por ser de Costa Rica, asi como yo tengo muchos compañeros que estan en mi misma situacion, asi que pido que se unan a mi causa para volver a disfrutar y revivir esos momentos de nuevo junto a las personas que aun juegan.

Greetings Heroes, since it is the only way to assert my voice and vote, I want those who think the same as me to join my cause. I am a veteran player of Vindictus since 2009, I treasure and appreciate the years I have invested, but it turns out that my account is blocked because I am from Costa Rica, as well as I have many colleagues who are in the same situation as me, so I ask you to join my cause to enjoy and relive those moments again with the people who still play.