[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Ip Release Global

DullahanDullahan
in General Discussion
Saludos jugadores de vindictus, vengo a que se haga escuchar mi voz, ya que muchos tenemos el problema de no poder disfrutar este juego a como es debido, llevo cerca de 14 años jugando con amigos este juego y a pesar de todo me sigue gustando, es por eso que les pido que me ayuden a que los demas hermanos latinoamericanos puedan entrar a jugar y sin restricciones, todos merecemos disfrutar y sinceramente no quiero que este juego muera, se que a como yo hay muchas otras personas que piensan igual y ya sea en estados unidos o en latinoamerica, todos somos amigos que comparten un juego y un bien comun.

Greetings vindictus players, I come to make my voice heard, since many of us have the problem of not being able to enjoy this game properly, I've been playing this game with friends for about 14 years and despite everything I still like it, it's That is why I ask you to help me so that the other Latin American brothers can enter to play and without restrictions, we all deserve to enjoy and sincerely I do not want this game to die, I know that like me there are many other people who think the same and either in United States or in Latin America, we are all friends who share a game and a common good.