[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Request to make Charon's effects configurable

AlphaNickAlphaNick
Vindictus Rep: 400
edited February 3, 2023 in Suggestions and Feedback
Charon is one of the best characters so far, and in many ways I really enjoy playing her. Unfortunately I am having one problem with her: Her special effects really bother my eyes. With characters in the past I could turn down the "Effects - Player" slider all the way, and the effects would be mostly removed, to the point where I could enjoy playing the game. With Charon, the effects remain. The one which bothers my eyes the most is the round glyph which is placed in front of enemies. Also troubling to my eyes are the blue trajectories and the blue aura around her feet.
If you could help me to reduce these effects through some options in the Settings menu, similar to what was possible with previous characters, I could enjoy playing the game again, and this would be greatly appreciated.
  1. Should we have an option to partially or fully hide Charon's hit effects and auras?2 votes
    1. Yes, I would like to have that option.
       100% (2 votes)
    2. No.
       0% (0 votes)