[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

regarding the new unfusion rune

HikikamoriHikikamori
Vindictus Rep: 1,000
in Suggestions and Feedback
i just saw the unfusing item created works in a way that doesnt help the bigger issue araund fusing items. when a player fuses an item its most of the times with a rare expensive meaningfull item sometimes even items that dont even get released in years. in my case i own black phoenix wings wich means that the item has more value then a full end game piece with max alr and enhanced enchanted. the fact that i cant get it back with this new rune is beyond me. i have spoken by ticket about a situation in the past concerning ways of fixing this since its such a mess for me to gear chest pieces. the fact that i dont want to put alr on my chest piece because i l lose it in the future is ridiculous, because i cant dismantle it to upgrade in the future, i have to use in this case a full ardri piece fused with bpw to a 115 piece in the future so i dont lose the appearance. this is a problem that affects alot of players some more then others but its about time a solution is created and when we finally thought it was coming we find out that its a useless rune that helps no one, not even gonna start talking bout the wallet system since that has even more impact and i am sure people made themselves heard by now how terrible it is considering what it should ve been.
  1. do you agree3 votes
    1. yes
       100% (3 votes)
    2. no
       0% (0 votes)
    3. it doesnt affect me
       0% (0 votes)