[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Cant't use the marketplace in the Netherlands

BugreporterXDBugreporterXD
Vindictus Rep: 100
in Europe Chat
Hi,
I'm a returning player after half a year. The problem is that I cannot use the marketplace nor mailbox to buy/sell items.

Does anyone know where I can find an official statement by Nexon about the full marketplace lock for my region?

The only official statement I found is: https://vindictus.nexon.net/news/67319/prior-notification-change-of-tradability-of-items
Which is about some NX items that are rng, which counts as gambling with real money in my region since October. This means that nexon needs a gambling license in my country if they still want to sell NX items.

However, this post doesn't say that the whole marketplace + mailboxes are locked for my region (The Netherlands).

Furthermore, It does not make sense to forbid items from being sold that you can get as ingame drop and buy with ingame currency. This is actually not adressed by the that law.