[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Kai's holding skill.

MesashIMesashI
Vindictus Rep: 600
in Kai
Kai's holding skill (Active: Bunker Buster) is totally messed up. I think it has less than 50% chance of being done succesfully. There are certain ways it can get bugged:
1. The skill was used, the cooldown went on, SP was taken but nothing happens, kai stands normally.
2. The skill was used, Kai is holding the boss but no SP is taken and there is no cooldown, so I can use it again (the profit one, also quite rare)
3. The skill was used but the boss is held just for the half of the time, everytime it happens I can always move my Kai and deal damage when the boss is tired (+dizzy) (very common)
4. The skill wasn't used and there is a notification that "it can be only used in certain situations" (I know that, holding skills cannot be used during some attacks of bosses, but even when I use it correctly in the perfect moment this bug still appears...) (very common)
5. The skill wasn't used and there is a notification in Korean language that I dont understand (?). Probably the same notification from the previous point but why is it Korean?
6. The skill was used but the boss is still fighting (???). My character makes the animation of Bunker Buster and gets damage from the boss.