[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Lugh moves that people don't understand Repost

Yuria100Yuria100
Vindictus Rep: 2,480
edited January 6, 2017 in Battle Quests and Guides
Here my first vid I made that started me off in making low quality guide. This isn't a guide more of a video I made highlighting move people don't understand. It just annoyed me thus the creation of this video. This is pretty old if you want to skip to section it is in the discription of the video.

Extra info: with more experience I realized that for the red 3 hit combo (time in video 2:30) you can just circle around him pretty much. The idea is he attack straight in the direction he is facing for each hit (also he doesn't follow the player thus he doesn't circle in place shown in video for first attack but it the same for all 3) and he has small puases between each hit, so aslong as you're are not infront of him it shouldn't hit you. So if you can't get behind him like shown in the video you can side step him and turn out ok. When i say side step i mostly mean run away from where he facing x3.
Order5

Comments

• KourinKourin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,375
    Note that you apparently have to perfect block the spear AOE attack as a Hurk. I've tried just dodging that attack a lot and it seems Hurk can only avoid it with the first few frames of his dodge and not the rest.
  • Yuria100Yuria100
    Vindictus Rep: 2,480
    edited January 7, 2017
    Kourin
    Kourin said:

Note that you apparently have to perfect block the spear AOE attack as a Hurk. I've tried just dodging that attack a lot and it seems Hurk can only avoid it with the first few frames of his dodge and not the rest.
    ah yes, for fioina, Staff Evie, probably karok, and Hurk you have to do perfect block, named differently depending on which char you're playing.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Vindictus Rep: 5,590
    His red dash stab just stand inside of him. His attack frames arent there lol
    Yuria100