[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Cannot Trade: This Item cannot be traded

TVVTTVVT
Vindictus Rep: 200
edited December 14, 2021 in Bug Reporting
Every item is labelled as: This Item cannot be traded in your region.
Literally EVERYTHING.
I am on EU Server. and All my characters have the same problem

Comments

• ss4lifess4life
    Vindictus Rep: 600
    edited January 11, 2022
    having the same issue cannot trade on market in american server or eu server.
    same message on every object you cannot trade this item in you region?
    i played for several years never seen this problem hope fix soon.
  • TempuraEbiTempuraEbi
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    Same is this a bug? or what is this? cause i just came back from a break of vindictus
  • TempuraEbiTempuraEbi
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    I also have that problem but am i suppose to do something to get this fixed?
  • BigBoreTurboBigBoreTurbo
    same problem here cant use anykind of trading
  • ThrallThrall
    I got the same issue. I assumed it was simply due to loot box regulations in the Netherlands (The combination of paid RNG boxes and those items being tradable specifically) and this was their weird approach to this as they got loot box items available on the marketplace.

Would've been nice if they just locked the actual items that come from the loot boxes rather than the entire marketplace. We are basically playing ironman mode which seems like it will make the whole gear upgrading process in the end game pretty tedious and not being able to pick up outfits from the marketplace is a real shame.