[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

New Character Idea

AnkokuAnkoku
Vindictus Rep: 200
in Suggestions and Feedback
I've talked to some people about my idea and they thought I should post it on here and that is was good so yeah.
Name of Character: Not thought out yet; Hanzo, Benjiro, Chikao, Kojiro, Sasaki.

Japanese samurai type character wielding either one long katana or two a little shorter ones.
Damage could be similar to Grimdens, a lot of crit, consistent dmg and speed.

The looks can be inspired by samurais, pictures, movies, history etc.

I've thought up a couple skills. I just came up with some quick names to them. Don't blame me if the names are already for some skill in game because I just thought up these names.
Skills:

Not sure if this counts but block with sword to block an incoming attack or reduce damage (think its space as default while standing still)

Normal attack (default: Left click)= Just hits like a samurai quite quickly. Left click 4x might do a sword reverse grip and then slashing dealing extra damage

Secondary attack (default: Right click) = some spins, jumps and smashes maybe quite similar to Grimden. Right click 4x Slicing the opponents with the swords (facing downwards)

Slash= Slashes the opponent twice as a cross dealing damage

Lightning Strike=Grasping sword(s) and crouching preparing to dash forward (does this fast) and then double slash like a cross. Deals more damage and does it faster than the skill "Slash"

(might add Divine or Demonic at the start to give a more cool touch xd) Thousand strikes= Slashing the opponent(s) (aoe attack) many times and very fast since it's supposed to resemble the name (thousand strikes)

Dash= Grasps sword and quickly dashes forward

I will continue the skills in another post have to come up with some more below when I decide to make the 2nd post: