[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

New changes for dismanteling

LadyAmaltheaLadyAmalthea
Vindictus Rep: 100
in Suggestions and Feedback
Hello Mercenarys ... well like the titles said im here to put my frustration with the news for dismanteling ...im only have one char that have max lvl of tailoring and she make all the things i need also gear and the element stones , thoose to get gold that helps my main char ( my main dont have any expertise) thats why all my chars get the stuff for the expertise and with this chage i cant grow my main up...i dont put real money on game so thats my only way to stay in game ...a hard way but the only way.
So i think that even the game make that changes ( to unbind the materials and the things from the results of them) i thought maybe they can change my expertise to my main...or make something that garantie we all ( like me) can make gold and grow your main char ... So what you all think ? i put this discussion suggested by GM Gambaree ty for your concernd ;)