[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

New dismantling system

LadyAmaltheaLadyAmalthea
Vindictus Rep: 100
in Suggestions and Feedback
Hello mercenarys what do you all think about this new change? ...i think is hard enough for the players to get in gold game ...and with the dismanteling i make kind of gold to grow my char...cause with tailoring i dont sell anything...the other thing here is that this change make that only you expertise char can do the battles to get the materials and in my case thats not my main...so i thoght maybe Vindi can change to my main the xpertise or share the dismanteling hability. U_U

Comments

• QuiJinnQuiJinn
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    Yeah, they are really trying their best to nerf every possible way for players to farm gold or enjoy the game.
    Having alt chars is already impossible, due to the CF stat. The game is unrewarding and not time efficient at all. Everything form of improvement you try to make is to expensive. If this would change back to how it was in S2, makes playing alt chars possible again and solve the Fatigue issue right with it.