[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

About that weapon called Teide...

IsNotIsNot
in Hurk
Hi!
So... First of all, I'm not completely new to this game, been here before, but I have been on a truly MASSIVE hiatus, just re-joined like two-days ago after leaving about two months after Arisha went live, so I missed a dang lot of stuff.
One of the things that piqued me from the moment I rejoined Vindictus is Hurk having a secondary weapon option now, that gunblade thingy called Teide (coincidentally like my country's highest mountain, I is spanish), so I decided to give it a go, but as it was bound to happen, I seem to be stuck with it.
While I'm not deep in the storyline yet, just going through the first stages of Ainle right now, I'm worried the enemies will soon outgrow the basic mercenary teide I was given in Colhen, and there doesn't seem to be any way to aquire a better one in that damn lumberjack's town unless I go marketplace, so what do I do? Do I have to go wait until I get to Rocheste?
Also, I'm having trouble with some of the skills related to it, especially that fancy reload roll thing, I just seem to be able to pull it off on one of every eleven or twelve attempts, is it really worth it?
There's so much stuff I'd like to know about this strage weapon lol