[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

So what about TIR Coins/NX selling?

Comments

• RizzleRizzle
    Vindictus Rep: 1,860
    Edaym
    Edaym said:

DesireOfMine

literally 100% of our community wants to have TIR Coins
    Ignorant, Delusional and a Liar
    Wow - since I've been gone, you claimed yourself to be 100% of this community?? Thats funny. You're so aware of how small and insignificant you are, that you made 3 separate accounts to give more weight to your threads. Then you screwed that up by bragging about it in one of your older threads on this matter.

But I agree - Nexon could give you an answer.
    Or maybe no answer IS the answer.
    Maybe someone should learn to take a hint.

Seriously, I think I'll enjoy the day when I login to forums and see Fergus's hammer applied gracefully to your +1 dreams.
    *OOPS - my hand slipped."

As for the game- I haven't logged on in weeks.
    Has anyone made a bestselling novel out of that thread about ~ "have you quit Vindictus, what would it take to make you come back?" yet?

Wonder if this will get edited? Wonder if I'll care? Wonder if I'll get a temp ban? Wonder if I'll find out before December?

~Have a day. Nice ones are reserved for the cool kids.

• TannakraTannakra
    Vindictus Rep: 1,325
    187 said:

Kirua
    Kirua said:

187 said:

Since we have airtight and megaphones in our server which basically covers everything but the inability to buy outfitters, there is no need to add a tircoin system (another p2w system)in our server.
    Please. Just say that you don't want tir coin to be implemented, no need to hide against these airtights over and over. Also TirCoin system is a definitely a need for all the players who can't and won't afford to spend money in game. It's not a need for you, maybe.
    Cash shop is just for people with disposable income. Its not required to progress in game. Are you one of those people who just has to have what everyone else has?

I could totally see Nexon offering a credit card to people who don't have enough money to buy things in the cash shop for all their games. They can make profit off people who carries a balance every month with ridiculously high interest rates. Why don't we have one already? lmao
    Nexon Credit card already exists

Sir_Render
  • KiruaKirua
    Vindictus Rep: 1,330
    187 said:

Cash shop is just for people with disposable income. Its not required to progress in game. Are you one of those people who just has to have what everyone else has?
    I could totally see Nexon offering a credit card to people who don't have enough money to buy things in the cash shop for all their games. They can make profit off people who carries a balance every month with ridiculously high interest rates. Why don't we have one already? lmao
    This is what EU tried to fix, a way that gives to everyone the possibility to access to the 'premium contents' and a strong way to fight goldsellers/inflation without losing profit. I already have what everyone else has but that's not the point and you seem to be too much against TirCoin to get it.

• DesireOfMineDesireOfMine
    Vindictus Rep: 1,650
    Rizzle
    Rizzle said:

Wow - since I've been gone, you claimed yourself to be 100% of this community?? Thats funny. You're so aware of how small and insignificant you are, that you made 3 separate accounts to give more weight to your threads. Then you screwed that up by bragging about it in one of your older threads on this matter.
    I will respond only to clarify (i do not intend to continue this pointless charade).

First thing (about 100% EU community) applies to all the posts on our forums in threads. If you missed it, i will provide you with links again:
    DesireOfMine

Links to all previous threads related to this topic:
    LINK 1
    LINK 2
    LINK 3
    LINK 4
    LINK 5
    LINK 6
    Second thing (about 3 accounts) - i have literally no idea about what you're talking about. You're either mistaken, lying, or you've became a victim of someone spreading 'bs' about me (i've gained quite many haters over the years, so i wouldn't be surprised).
    But to not leave any doubt, go on... provide the links/quotes to situations which you describe. If your accusations actually come from 'somewhere', i should be able to clarify it with no issue - since i've never done such thing as you describe.
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    edited November 5, 2016
    Make a special money for buying vanity stuff with gold :( I want mah sets pls.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    187 wrote: »
    All I can say is Vindictus KR server.

1. No TIR coin system
    2. No Bots
    3. Good Economy

No tir coin system . Need to clean my block list from bots when i log in ch 1 for short time . Economy be came pain on ass after removing tir coins . Thats for eu atleast . Bring this thread back because ive heard some rumors about that tir coins will be back and was wondering if its truth . Anyone knows smth about it maybe ?