[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
How to Do Mood Missions
In town, your character will randomly display an emoticon above their head, indicating that a mood mission is available. Press F1 to bring up the mood mission menu. Here you have 3-4 (not terribly descriptive) mission options. Press and hold the corresponding number (1-4) to select a mission, and details on what to do will be provided. You have 2 hours to complete the mission. Bring up the main menu and select "Moods" to claim the rewards.
On the gamepad, hold L2 or R2 to bring up the mood mission menu, and use the D-pad to select the mission.
- 30 seals can be exchanged for Mood Emotes in the Seal Shop. Mood emotes will display above the character's head when an emoticon is entered in the chat. See the available mood emotes in the third post
Additional items were added to the Mood Seal shop on the KR server in July 2021. They will presumably be migrated to NA/EU servers on the normal schedule:
- Airtight Mood Seal (Account Shared)
- Today's Lucky BUFF Scroll
- lasts 2 hours with effects depending on the resulting mood
- Calm: CRIT RST +3
- Joy: Luck +3
- Mad: DEF +200
- Off: BAL +2
- Pumped: (M)ATT +200
- Weepy: ATT SPD +2
- While a mood mission is available or a mood buff is applied, you can use the "/mood" command to display your current mood.
5-Star Mood Missions
Occasionally a fourth mood mission selection will be available, with 5 stars decorating the name. Completing this mission will give 2 mood seals instead of the usual 1.
Tracking mood mission descriptions and resulting moods is an ongoing process. This post and spreadsheet should be updated semi-regularly.
Patch notes introducing mood missions