[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Glaive Lynn's bug/glitch

playlynntheysaidplaylynntheysaid
Vindictus Rep: 200
in Bug Reporting
1) During JadeFox, there is a big delay when trying to use Thunderleg consecutively.

I was supposed to dodge twice to get pass these spears, I was pressing spacebar but there was a delay on the 2nd dodge. This happens ONLY during JadeFox, Thunderleg sometimes is responsive, sometimes it is not (very noticeable for anyone who's been playing glaive lynn for quite sometime).

I have reported this to Lexiron (in Vindictus discord), and he mentioned that "it looks like one of your status effects wears off right before your next attempt to Thunderleg, which is more likely the source of the input delay."
--> I can reassure you that other status effects (besides JadeFox) have nothing to do with this delay. This delay when trying to use Thunderleg consecutively, ONLY occurs during JadeFox.

I've talked to other experienced lynn players and they ran into this problems quite often too.

2) Windstep iframe
I believe that Windstep window is supposed to give you full iframe. Yet, there were many instances where I got hit mid-Windstep.

IF I was wrong and Windstep is NOT meant to give full iframe. Please clarify this.
IF I was right and Windstep is meant to give full iframe. Please look into this issue.

Comments

• SeeKeySeeKey
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    edited March 18, 2023
    I have also noticed this issue about Thunderleg but Jade Fox wasn't active that time.
    As for Windstep i have noticed some other issues such as not always "teleport" me behinde the opponent but right in front of them so i get "flanked" and sometimes it doesn't even activates dispite it's aviable. When Windstep doesn't activates the charakter does Little Rat 2x and gets severly injured or even killed during the 2nd Little Rat.

Edit for spelling
  • SeeKeySeeKey
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    I forgot to tell you earlier that my dodging problem started when I hit level 103 and got worse when I maxed out skills and etc that required AP.

Also, I have noticed while watching the video that the wearing out status effect is a group effect from someone's gear or an ability that boosts everyone because I can see the effect on everyone in the group and it wears off on everyone at once.