[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

New Mercenary Suggestion

VvKasandovVVvKasandovV
Vindictus Rep: 300
in Suggestions and Feedback
So I thought about having a mercenary that focuses on boxing as the way that they fight. I understand that this sort of treads on Cestus Karok but Cestus doesn't have that BOXER feel. I was thinking this mercenary would have a stance switching mechanic and the 2 stances they would have are infighting which would give them access to slower more devastating attacks and a block that leads into powerful counterattack. While the other stance outfighting gives them access to quicker more precise attacks and a dodge that covers a good amount of distance. For the sake of a weapon they could use Brass Knuckles. I only have an idea for their outfighting normal attacks which would just be a series of quick jabs and their smashes could be a series of straights and a possible haymaker in there. While with infighting his normal attacks could be hooks and his smashes could be different body shots with the fourth smash being an uppercut. I also thought about what is during infighting he had absorb frames on some of his smashes to really nail out that infighting feel.

Let me know what y'all think.