[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

UI Issues. Please help!

NnoizNnoiz
Vindictus Rep: 700
in Tech Support
I recently upgraded computers and got a new 4k monitor for doing creative work and for some light gaming. For a while I could play Vindictus without issues concerning the resolution and UI, but somehow the settings changed without me touching them, and now I can only play full screen with my native resolution. But, with the resolution of a 4k monitor, the UI is too small as a result. Does anyone else have this issue and if so is there a way to fix it? I wish Nexon would add a feature to manually adjust the UI size for the different windows.

As things stand now, I can still play full screen on the lower resolutions, but every time I tab out the monitor has a double-black screen as it shifts between the game and my desktop. I assume its due to the changing resolutions when going back and forth, but it gets really annoying after a while, especially since I like to tab out to change my music quite often (I don't have a second monitor yet, but even then I'd have the issue of the UI being too small to play on for this monitor). I'm very frustrated because I didn't have an issue like this two days ago when I played, and it seems to have suddenly changed on its own. If anyone could help, I would appreciate it a lot!