[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

RNGesus encounters

ZeroheartZeroheart
Vindictus Rep: 7,740
in General Discussion
I have been a long time player and pretty strong (rank 140), some player asked how I did it. I just say I saved up all my runes from events cause the game RNG hate me.
Here is a typical example of me enhancing.

4F2UBLi.jpg

This is a level 80 weapon, the updates say the odds have improved to like almost 100% for lv 80 stuff to ge to atleast +8.
Near the end I gave up and enhanced a new weapon to +4 cause I wasted 40+ stones and ran out.

I know this is one example of the RNG of the game but goddamn it, really RNGesus?

Share your horrible odds you encounter like failing a 99% brynn enchantment (it does happen)
Or fail stacking 100% a weapon from +12 to +14 (Yes I am one of them)

Comments

• ZeroheartZeroheart
    Vindictus Rep: 7,740
    Wooo Daily log event for that +11-12 rune, great I can finally enhance my gear so I can play better in end game. Failed to get this 3 times already and I am using gob stone that is like 60% success by now.
    It is great that NX give free stuff and ...

vxjLWyG.jpg

...the salt is strong and so is the RNG. Guess two more booms for that 100%.

Also for some reason I wanna show off the amount of AP i have (Mostly gotten from battles, AFKing and AP Pills, I was alwas capped before the limit removal and bought almsot all stuff in AP store every week and have AP restored many(many) boomed gear. Never bought AP cap from MP)

JqOfoJM.jpg

• NædrinNædrin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,190
    how do you go from 50k to a million. lmao
  • RenkotsuRenkotsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,240
    how the hell do you have 1.1 million ap
  • Sw33tSSw33tS
    Vindictus Rep: 1,265
    I've failed a fast es @ 100% success rate before (N G L). I really wish I had recorded that enchantment because it was troll to the max, but I just didn't expect it.
    I've also failed a milletian weapon:
    8x from +12 to +13 (had to complete the failstack)
    9x from +13 to +14 (1 away from the max)
    2x so far from +14 to +15 (I won't stop til it hits +15, I'm persistent). I have invested about 1bil worth of mats into my milletian weapon, had it since June I believe and it's still in the process of being completed. Nearly half a year of consistent farming and didn't even have a chance to upgrade my accessories, all my dope went into that weapon. This is all true btw, the RNG in vindi can be very cruel.
    Zeroheart
  • RenkotsuRenkotsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,240
    Sw33tS wrote: »
    I've failed a fast es @ 100% success rate before (N G L). I really wish I had recorded that enchantment because it was troll to the max, but I just didn't expect it.
    I've also failed a milletian weapon:
    8x from +12 to +13 (had to complete the failstack)
    9x from +13 to +14 (1 away from the max)
    2x so far from +14 to +15 (I won't stop til it hits +15, I'm persistent). I have invested about 1bil worth of mats into my milletian weapon, had it since June I believe and it's still in the process of being completed. Nearly half a year of consistent farming and didn't even have a chance to upgrade my accessories, all my dope went into that weapon. This is all true btw, the RNG in vindi can be very cruel.

im at my 8x fail on a astera +12 trying to get it to 13

i also failed 9 time in a row awakening a skill at 45%
    Zeroheart