[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Please ban this player and guild

CanKorCanKor
Vindictus Rep: 200
in Off Topic Discussion
XxXODESSAXx
1. kicking people from boat and abusing people(ex: I don't like ur guild, if not abuse).
2. When entering game this player does nothing and takes item for just being host (can't kick him out so just have to play with 3player)

Even I reported this player more than 3 times, this player still trolls in this game and feels like GM is not managing so i'm posting here

Comments

• PlayerOOOlPlayerOOOl
    Vindictus Rep: 1,270
    Too bad my posts "Reasons to be kicked out from a boat" was gone along with the old forum.
    But let me try to remember what I was actually told when people kick me out.

1. "Kick that Lann out"
    2. "Kick that Fiona out"
    3. "Sorry. It's a guild run"
    4. "Sorry, your level is too low"
    5. "Your stats suck!"
    6. "It's a solo run"
    7. "You only have 1 bar."
    8. "We hate your guild"
    9. "Pick up your position NOW or get kicked" (When Kraken raid was not a joke like what it is now)
    10. "I hate people wearing that outfit"
    11. "Sorry, my girl friend thinks your outfit is too sexy and she forced me to kick you"
    12. "Sorry, Evie only!"
    13. "Sorry, Kai only!"
    14. "I said "no armor", idiot!"
    15. Me: "Hi guys, first timer here. please let me know what I should do"
    16. Me: "Sorry, I don't speak Chinese" Host: "WTF? You cant tell differences between Chinese and Vietnamese?"

I can only remember these.